Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gilbert Temple

We were looking for a nice print of the Gilbert Temple and....I just decided to go take some myself.  It was fun. I loved photoshopping them for different effects.


These are available in print and canvas if you'd like to order one (or more)!
I'm charging quite a bit less than usual for them because, hey, it's the temple!



Want to know more about temples (like why I'd take all these and why people would want to hang them in their homes)?  Click here to learn more.






This last one is where we pretend that it was built a hundredish years ago, like the Mesa temple.  :)

11x14 print $15
16x20 print $25

16x20 canvas $110
16x20 gallery wrap $110

20x20 canvas $120
20x20 gallery wrap $140

20x24 canvas $125
20x24 gallery wrap $150

Gallery wraps do not need to be framed; the image wraps around the sides.  The depth is 1 1/2 inches or 2 1/2 inches for $30 more.

Canvas will need to be framed.

2 comments:

Alicia & Robert said...

I'm looking for a 11x14 vertical temple picture. Are you still selling yours?

Jana said...

Yes! Email me about which one you want. Janasphotography@gmail.com . It's $8 shipping unless you want to pick it up from me in East Mesa.